From 1924-64 MM built motorcycles in Bologna. The first machine was a 125cc racer which won the 1927 125cc class at the Grand Prix of the Nations. In the 1930s MM built OHV and side valve machines up to 500cc. Some OHC 125 and 175 racebikes were also built. Post war MM built 350 and 500 machines based on pre-war designs and a 250cc OHC machine with telescopic forks. Pre-war success eluded the company which ended its days building utilitarian 2 strokes.
Go to index page