Bi-Auto-Go
USA

The 1913 Detroit built Bi-Auto-Go featured the first automobile eight cylinder engine of 332 cu. in.capacity. The vehicle featured an aluminum body. Only one example of this motorcycle is known. Resembled a two wheeled car with training wheels (outriggers) that retracted at speed, had a body w/doors and a motorcycle fender on the front wheel
 


Go to index page