French company (1921-33) which built 175cc and 350cc 2-strokes initially and proprietary engines such as the oil-cooled Bradshaw. One of these Bradshaw engined machines was sleeved down to 250cc, supercharged and raced from 1925-27. There were also MAG engined 350 and 500 singles. The final fling was a pressed steel framed, shaft driven, 500cc OHV Dresch engined twin. DFR was sold to Dresch in 1926.
Go to index page