Jefferson - New Jefferson - P.E.M. - Waverley - Kenzler-Jefferson
USA 1905-15

New Jefferson

The Waverley motorcycle was built by the Waverley Manufacturing Wisconsin. For a while in 1912 it was knwn as the P.E.M. after its designer Perry E. Mack. The P.E.M. used a 500cc OHV single. From 1912-15 the machine was known as the New Jefferson or Jefferson. During this time Kenzler amalgamated with Waverley and the Kenzler-Jefferson was also produced for a short time. V-twin 1000cc machines were also produced.


Pic courtesy Jeff Haberman


Go to index page