Seat Cover

The preserve of old Suzis

Seat Cover

Postby Heathen » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:52 pm

Apparently thanks are in order to Mr. Muzza for setting this board up, I kept checking at Sundial without any success, then I remembered about bookmarking this one.

I'm looking for recommendations for a supplier for a seat cover for my '71 T250. I already checked with Paul Miller, he doesn't sell them.

Thanks for looking

Sean
Heathen

Re: Seat Cover

Postby Heathen » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:09 pm

Thanks, I also found those listings, have you dealt with this seller before? I also wondered what the [STSAS] and [STSAO] stood for? I bought a cover for an RD a couple of years ago on ebay, and whilst it was okay I later bought one from the UK that was much better quality.

Sean
Heathen

Postby GT Tim » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:14 pm

Heathen wrote:Thanks, I also found those listings, have you dealt with this seller before? I also wondered what the [STSAS] and [STSAO] stood for? I bought a cover for an RD a couple of years ago on ebay, and whilst it was okay I later bought one from the UK that was much better quality.

Sean

I bought one for my RE5 from them...as far as their code, you'll have to ask them what it means.
Sore-ass grouch...

ImageImage
GT Tim

Location: Curwensville (in the middle of the woods) Pennsylvania

Postby Titan500 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:02 pm

DO NOT GO TO PAUL MILLER!!!! sorry but my ucnel sued him and was conned out of 400 pounds and i ghear siomiliar stories .. pitt replica on ebay are apparently top notch.
Titan500

Return to Suzuki T250/350 and any other old Suzi