T500 Racer

How to get more pep out of your dunger. Pics of racebikes and anything else.

Re: T500 Racer

Postby pedro » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:08 pm

ross631 wrote:read race prep by kris bernstein for your total nonsense (must be a pom )

When Mr Bernstein has done as many t500 engines race and road as I have or has produced as many race winning engines as I have then maybe I will take some notice but having been doing them since 1970 he will have some catching up to do, the man believes in crankcase stuffing for christ sake, himself and chris bradley also take or took advice from the idiot Greenhill, self professed king of the T500, well if you had as I have to repair or put right some of his crap engine building you might think twice.

Up to you if you take notice of sound, cutting the bullshit advice or not makes no difference to me because tomorrow this pom will be building yet another engine for a customer and you will be reading articles.
pedro

Postby ross631 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:12 pm

Sound Cutting Edge Advice From A Pom Who Thinks He,s a Mexican .....WANKER
ross631

Postby ross631 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:16 pm

Or Maybe Your German We Must Only Do What I Say .
ross631

Postby ross631 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:21 pm

And Why Don,t You Stop Trying To Sell Your Rubbish To Other People
ross631

Postby pedro » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:37 pm

Hello T500, what an interesting and intellectual reply, did you use both your brain cells or did you need assistance?

anyway, for your information I have no illusions as to nationality english as in pom is correct, pedro is a nickname given to me by friends as for decades I had a mexican style moustache, as for being a WANKER, yep has been known when sans female availability, ;) but then there are only 2 types of male liars and wankers. :P

As for the being german comment I fail to see its significance as I have never nor would I demand or expect anyone to do as I say unless I employ them, if you wish to listen to advice or question please feel free, If you do not you are equaly free to ignore me, I care not either way.
But, please note my advice is borne of 40+ years of experience not just of T500 engines and I have certainly done and achieved more with said engines than anyone you have quoted, and light years more than yourself.

As for stopping selling my goods which you asses as rubbish, without any knowledge of the quality of my products which have been race and road proven for many many years, is quite beyond me, clearly many people throughout the world are quite wrong in their purchase of my products, oh and the repeat customers must be quite mad then ehhh, against you with your full knowledge and experience of my products having bought and used so many......oh sorry no you hav'nt have you :roll:

Let me explain my comment on drilling the transfers, just for the amatuers and beginers like yourself, bear in mind I have tried and tested both and never do it on the very reliable and fast engines I build, also bear in mind if you disagree then fine, its not a problem to me.
Fuel/oil mix goes UP the port, it does this if timing is correct exhaust vacuum and minor c/case compression, at NO TIME in the cycle does anything go DOWN the port, so please expain how a hole drilled in the transfer port aids a bearing already running in a fuel/oil mix which by the way a 2 stroke works would only send fuel/oil UP the drilled hole to disrupt you nicely shaped and flowed transfer ports.

But clearly looking at you bike I can see how you would rather take advice from someone who advocates drilling lots of useless holes in all and sundrie.

Gday mate, from one very experienced pom to a very amatuer convict
pedro

Postby pedro » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:46 pm

oh by the way T500 if you must abbreviate english such as "do not" into don't please use a hython' not a commer, terribly bad form old bean, even for an antipodean
pedro

Postby parksie » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:22 am

You two need to chill out a bit.. :D :D
parksie

Previous

Return to Racing the old dungers - TRs, Suzuki racebikes, performance mods etc