Suzuki Two-stroke Message Board
Suzuki Two-stroke Message Board ]

    "Stud Welder

    Posted by JP on 5/19/2001, 9:38 am , in reply to "Re: "It Can Be Done!""

    It's called a stud welder and is commonly used in auto body shops for dent removal. It works just like a stick welder when you get the rod stuck to the work but in this case you've got a substantial bit of metal i.e. the stud with which to pull out the imperfection. Guzzi John


Post a Response boxes below - don't work

Create your own message board, FREE!
Copyright ©Boardhost | Usage Terms