It seems like for every question the knowledgeable and extremely helpful people on this board answer, I come up with five more. Here are a few of my latest ponderings, in no particular order:
1) I'm running the GT500 bottom end, with the PEI. Should I run the stock coils or go with something hotter? If so, what kind and where can I get them?
2) Does anybody have any recommendations about leathers Brands, two piece or one-piece, cost, suppliers. Boots? Gloves? I'm on a budget, but don't want to skimp on safety.
3) Safety wiring: What do you guys think of the kit from Progressive, with the fold up washers? Or is drilling everything better?
4) What about in-line fuel filters? Do you guys run them? If so, what kind?
5) Zooke mentions converting to a 520 chain for racing. What type of chain, sprockets work best (I know I'll have to work out the gearing)?
6)One more time, I know it's a 40:1 pre-mix in the tank and the pump wired on the second notch, what oil should I run in the tank? The injector resevoir? The gearbox?
I guess that's enough for now. I promise to print the answers out this time, so you guys don't have to keep going over them for me. I'm just trying to get everything as close to right as I can the first time. Thanks very much in advance.