I worked 5 months to make the
Thess are the thing I've done and
changed about the original T500 bike.
- shortning the wheel base from 1.52
meter to 1.37 meter so the
bike is 15 cm shorter.
- bring the front fork angle from 25°
- build my own tank and seat in
- reinforce the frame.
- mount 18 inches aluminium rims on
the front and rear wheel .
- mount a GT 750 fork with double disk
- assemble a transistor ignition which
works with the(old) contact points.
- assemble my own tachometer.with LEDs
- make my own heads
- mount and assemble the Swarbrick
- mount a M-Toby steering damper
I have driven two times at the circuit
with this new bike and i can tell that the concept is very good. The
frame is very strong.also in the curves. The next step is tuning a
engine to +/- 65 hp.
The engine I tuned past year is a
total loss at the moment so now i have an original engine in the
bike with my own heads.